Tuesday, August 25, 2009



I've let things pile up on me again. i have have tons of stuff going on, all in the midst of potty training. several people in my life have asked me the question, "Is there anything you can't do?". I now have an answer: potty train a 3 year old. Nonetheless, i am going to focus on my recent successful accomplishments in order to boost my self-esteem.




For the last few weeks i have been working on my friend Diana's nursery. Her baby is due in a couple months and she is having a boy. We decorated the nursery in pirate theme. The bedding came from target. I did the painting (Diana did the taping and the cutting in). I got the idea for the waves on http://www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com/. They used it in a sailboat themed room but it works for the pirates. Diana bought these awesome rustic accessories from Hobby Lobby. We also decoupaged a dresser that i failed to take a picture of, with old maps. Here's a few shots of the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment